[Bug 175034] Re: Please sync pigment (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
ubuntu at kitterman.com
Sun Dec 9 04:47:02 GMT 2007
** Description changed:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync pigment (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
All Ubuntu changes incoporated in the updated Ubuntu package.
Changelog since current hardy version 0.3.2-0ubuntu1:
pigment (0.3.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Philippe Normand ]
* New upstream release; closes: #451988.
- Updated debian/copyright; Pigment is now under LGPL, closes: #443083
- Removed libdirectfb build dep, the directfb plugin is not
implemented yet; closes: #452607.
- libpigment0.3-dev now depends on libgtk2.0-dev, bug described on
#442319 was fixed upstream but then gdkpixbuf2 was missing;
- Updated copyright holders list in debian/copyright.
* Listed myself as Uploader.
[ Loic Minier ]
* Add a libcairo2-dev (>= 1.4) build-dep for the new upstream release.
-- Loic Minier <lool at dooz.org> Sun, 25 Nov 2007 21:20:35 +0100
- pigment (0.3.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
- * Upload to unstable; drop dist check.
- -- Loic Minier <lool at dooz.org> Thu, 06 Sep 2007 17:47:09 +0200
- pigment (0.3.1-1) experimental; urgency=low
- * Fix typo in package descriptions; thanks Bastian Kleineidam;
- closes: #432836.
- * New major upstream release.
- - Target at experimental and protect against uploads to unstable.
- - Build-dep on libpango1.0-dev (>= 1.8); drop libcairo2-dev build-dep.
- - Build-dep on check (>= 0.9.2).
- - Build-dep on libdirectfb-dev (>= 0.9.24).
- - Drop libxrandr-dev build-dep.
- - Drop patches 60_out-of-tree-build-fixes, 70_mandatory-automake,
- 90_drop-package-undef not necessary anymore.
- - Let python-pigment depend on python-twisted-core for the Dock and
- Slideshow widgets.
- - Rename pigment-0.1 packages to pigment-0.3 as the pathnames to the
- headers and to the libs changed and include the major version part.
- - Rename install files and install dirs.
- - Pass --enable-gtk-doc to configure until ticket #150 is solved upstream;
- build-dep on gtk-doc-tools.
- - Move the GStreamer plugin in usr/lib/pigment-0.3/gstreamer from
- python-pigment to libpigment.
- -- Loic Minier <lool at dooz.org> Wed, 22 Aug 2007 22:31:24 +0200
- pigment (0.1.5-2) unstable; urgency=low
- * Mention version 2 (and not any later version) in the license blob.
- * Upload to unstable.
- -- Loic Minier <lool at dooz.org> Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:02:30 +0200
- pigment (0.1.5-1) experimental; urgency=low
- * Initial release. (Closes: #425916)
- -- Loic Minier <lool at dooz.org> Sat, 16 Jun 2007 17:51:10 +0200
- -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
- Version: GnuPG v2.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
- -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
+ Note: My LP name is kitterman, not ScottK
Please sync pigment (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive