mythstream changelog

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 30 22:13:05 BST 2007

On Thu, Aug 30, 2007 at 01:56:25PM -0700, Thomas Mashos wrote:
> Yep, I will go ahead and fix that.  I only removed them at the request
> of a reviewer in #ubuntu-motu.

Please pass on to the reviewer that I asked them to stop making that
request of people, as it's bogus.

Daniel: apparently some MOTU reviewers think that it's a good idea to
ask people to remove changelog entries from original maintainers. Could
you please ensure that no guidelines anywhere say that? It's very bad to
do that as it looks like we're erasing credit for work done.

Thanks,