[Bug 134895] [Sync request] Sync centerim (4.22.1-2.1) from Debian unstable (main)
michael at vorlon.ping.de
Sun Aug 26 15:31:11 BST 2007
Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: centerim
Please sync centerim (4.22.1-2.1) from Debian unstable (main).
The current package has no Ubuntu changes.
The new package builds cleanly in a gutsy pbuilder.
centerim (4.22.1-2.1) unstable; urgency=high
* Non-maintainer upload by testing security team.
* Included fedora-security-patch (Thanks to Tristan Seligmann)
to fix CVE-2007-3713 (Closes: #438511).
-- Nico Golde <nion at debian.org> Sun, 26 Aug 2007 13:15:20 +0200
centerim (4.22.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Synchronize with centerim's git repository taken from Jul 29, 2007
Was generated a patch to avoid the original source code 4.22.1 be modified
* Fixed centerim-utf8 undeclared overlap with centerim (Closes: #435586)
* Fixed centericq: realloc() implicitly converted to pointer (Closes: #431612)
* Fixed problems with special characters receiving messages in utf-8 mode
* Fixed centerim: Some IRC messages conversion error (Closes: #429518)
* Fixed centerim: Russian language is bugged (Closes: #429825)
* Fixed centericq: Too long dialog start-up (Closes: #429508)
* Fixed centericq: Some IRC messages conversion error (Closes: #432882)
* Fixed centericq: message pane is not refreshed when a contact goes offline
* Fixed fails to clean up the contact window (Closes: #435192)
* Fixed jabber doesn't work in centerim (Closes: #429943)
* Fixed sort out liblzo situation (Closes: #435585)
* Fixed centericq-utf8: Segfault on yahoo login for 4.20.0-7 (Closes: #318357)
* Fixed centericq: ability to type in chat mode when chat is full screen
* Fixed centericq-utf8: MSN users not using groups cannot add users to
their contact list (Closes: #267100)
* Fixed centericq: Yahoo contacts show up as offline no matter what
* Fixed other minor didn't report bugs.
-- Anibal Avelar (Fixxxer) <aavelar at cofradia.org> Thu, 02 Aug 2007
** Affects: centerim (Ubuntu)
** CVE added: http://www.cve.mitre.org/cgi-
** Changed in: centerim (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided => Wishlist
Status: New => Confirmed
[Sync request] Sync centerim (4.22.1-2.1) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive