[Bug 134588] [UVFe] Sync zziplib (0.13.49-1) from Debian unstable
Launchpad Bug Tracker
134588 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sat Aug 25 12:18:06 BST 2007
You have been subscribed to a public bug:
- CVE-2007-1614 fixed in the new version.
The new upstream version bumped the soname for the library.
The only rdepends outside zziplib is libogre14 (from ogre).
ogre builds with the new zziplib once the pkgconfig files from libzzip-dev are fixed.
I've done it manually inside a pbuilder environment to test if ogre still builds with this new version.
I've already reported this problem to Debian (Debian bug #439395).
zziplib (0.13.49-1) unstable; urgency=low
* libzzip-0-13 Replaces & Conflicts: libzzip-0-12
-- Anibal Monsalve Salazar <anibal at debian.org> Fri, 24 Aug 2007
zziplib (0.13.49-0) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version. Closes: #399617.
- zzip-config was removed by upstream maintainer.
- htmpages.ar was not shipped by upstream maintainer.
- new build dependency: python.
* Fixed: CVE-2007-1614 DoS and execution of arbitrary code.
* Fixed the following lintian messages:
- W: zziplib source: substvar-source-version-is-deprecated libzzip-dev
- W: zziplib source: debian-rules-ignores-make-clean-error line 62
-- Anibal Monsalve Salazar <anibal at debian.org> Thu, 09 Aug 2007
** Affects: zziplib (Ubuntu)
[UVFe] Sync zziplib (0.13.49-1) from Debian unstable
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive