[Bug 133820] sync request
doko at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 21 11:07:43 BST 2007
Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: sqlite3
please sync sqlite3 (3.4.2-1) from unstable;
sqlite3 (3.4.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
-- Laszlo Boszormenyi (GCS) <gcs at debian.hu> Mon, 20 Aug 2007 16:12:00
2007 August 13 (3.4.2)
* Fix a database corruption bug that might occur if a ROLLBACK command is executed in auto-vacuum mode and a very small soft_heap_limit is set. Ticket #2565.
* Add the ability to run a full regression test with a small soft_heap_limit.
* Fix other minor problems with using small soft heap limits.
* Work-around for GCC bug 32575.
* Improved error detection of misused aggregate functions.
* Improvements to the amalgamation generator script so that all symbols are prefixed with either SQLITE_PRIVATE or SQLITE_API.
** Affects: sqlite3 (Ubuntu)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive