[Bug 132691] Please sync util-linux (main) from Debian unstable (main)
lamont.jones at ubuntu.com
Wed Aug 15 15:36:06 BST 2007
Public bug reported:
Please sync util-linux (main) from Debian unstable (main).
The package is currently in incoming, and will hit unstable with today's
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
All ubuntu changes are now contained in the Debian source, which does
the right thing at build time.
Changelog since current gutsy version 2.13~rc3-2ubuntu2:
util-linux (2.13~rc3-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix distro check in debian/rules
* Use Breaks: on distros that support that in the previous release.
-- LaMont Jones <lamont at debian.org> Wed, 15 Aug 2007 00:32:12 -0600
util-linux (2.13~rc3-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Changes from upstream:
- po: gettextizing some overlooked messages.
- build-sys: add --disable-makeinstall-chown
- docs: add README.licensing
- tests: fix ULONG_MAX usage on 32bit machines
- chsh: don't use empty shell field in /etc/passwd
- more: fix underlining for multibyte chars
- login: replace /usr/spool/mail with /var/spool/main in man page
* mount: make the error message a little more clear when a helper
program is missing. (LP #131367)
* manpages: cleanup of chrt.1 and taskset.1. Closes: #427267, #265479
* hwclock.sh: only report hwclock updated if we did that. Closes: #436873
* update copyright to reflect README.licensing
* Merge ubuntu changes, do the right thing at build time.
* Go back to Depends: for the various packages, since the switch to libc5 is
long, long over.
-- LaMont Jones <lamont at debian.org> Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:01:11 -0600
util-linux (2.13~rc3-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Merge lpia support from ubuntu.
-- LaMont Jones <lamont at debian.org> Thu, 9 Aug 2007 08:50:42 -0600
** Affects: util-linux (Ubuntu)
Please sync util-linux (main) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive