[Bug 132467] please sync netkit-ntalk from Debian unstable (main)
lionel at alveonet.org
Tue Aug 14 15:53:24 BST 2007
Public bug reported:
please sync netkit-ntalk from Debian unstable (main).
Ubuntu change (adding update-inetd and openbsd-inetd | inet-superserver
to talkd dependencies) have now been incorporated in Debian package.
Changelog since last version in Ubuntu:
netkit-ntalk (0.17-13) unstable; urgency=low
* Ignore missing ../MCONFIG in clean target. (Closes: #436715)
netkit-ntalk (0.17-12) unstable; urgency=low
* Updated Build-Dep on libwrap-dev to libwrap0-dev. (Closes: #436312)
* Bumped Standards-Version to 184.108.40.206, no change.
* Patched talk/ctl_transact.c to stop using SO_BSDCOMPAT
* Fixed postinst printf with echo. Thanks Matej Vela for the patch.
* Added logcheck file. Thanks Alexander Gerasiov. (Closes: #301935)
* Moved to debhelper compatability 4. Created debian/compat.
* Added depends on inet-superserver, since maintainer scripts use
** Affects: netkit-ntalk (Ubuntu)
** Changed in: netkit-ntalk (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided => Wishlist
Status: New => Confirmed
please sync netkit-ntalk from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive