[Bug 132158] please sync asterisk 1:1.4.10~dfsg-1 from Debian unstable (main)
lionel at alveonet.org
Mon Aug 13 11:45:02 BST 2007
Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: asterisk
Please sync asterisk 1:1.4.10~dfsg-1 from Debian unstable (main).
Changelog since last version in Ubuntu:
asterisk (1:1.4.10~dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
- Fwd: [asterisk-announce] ASA-2007-019: Remote crash vulnerability in
Skinny channel driver (Closes: #436808)
[ Mark Purcell ]
* debhelper(1) states Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 5)
- aids backports
* Update debian/backports for etch, edgy, dapper and feisty
[ Faidon Liambotis ]
* Refer to /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2 instead of GPL. The code is
-for now- GPLv2-only and in light of GPLv3, pointing to GPL is misleading.
* Add ast_key_dir patch to move keys from /var/lib/asterisk/keys to
/usr/share/asterisk/keys where they should be.
* Actually ship keys, including Junction Networks' by fixing pubkey_jnctn
* Handle space/newline-delimited directories on /etc/asterisk when doing
chmod on postinst.
* Correct descriptions of packages in debian/control, adapting them to the
present and correcting some spelling mistakes. (Closes: #428671)
* Add a noload directive for cdr_sqlite.so in the default modules.conf since
it writes unconditionally to the database file without being rotated,
resulting in unexpected waste of disk space. (Closes: #301883)
* Delete duplicated creation of /var/run/asterisk in the init script.
** Affects: asterisk (Ubuntu)
** Changed in: asterisk (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided => Wishlist
Status: New => Confirmed
please sync asterisk 1:1.4.10~dfsg-1 from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive