[Bug 131710] Please sync qemulator (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
william at qeuni.net
Sat Aug 11 02:58:38 BST 2007
Public bug reported:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync qemulator (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Changelog since current gutsy version 0.5-1:
qemulator (0.5-2) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/rules: added rules to fit to the debian python policy.
* debian/copyright: fixed some typos.
* debian/docs: removed "README".
* debian/control: made some changes to fit to the debian python policy.
* debian/control: added dependency on python-glade2. (Closes: #434542)
* Added debian/watch.
* Moved arch-indep python files to /usr/share/qemulator.
* Added debian/patches/fix_python_dir.patch to fix calls to old python
directory, see previous entry.
* Include debian/links to generate the link from
/usr/share/qemulator/qemulator.py to /usr/bin/qemulator
-- Francesco Namuri <francesco at namuri.it> Sun, 29 Jul 2007 16:47:00
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: qemulator (Ubuntu)
Please sync qemulator (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive