[Bug 130501] sync request
doko at ubuntu.com
Sun Aug 5 17:52:48 BST 2007
Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: tk8.4
please sync tk8.4 (8.4.15-1) from unstable; the current ubuntu changes
were just the packaging of a new upstream.
tk8.4 (8.4.15-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer Tcl/Tk Debian Packagers
<pkg-tcltk-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org>.
[ Sergei Golovan ]
* New upstream release.
* Removed obsolete package xlibs-dev and replaced x-dev by x11proto-core-dev |
x-dev in build dependencies (closes: #390783).
* Use quilt for patch management.
* Fixed sections inside manual pages.
* Added get-orig-source target to debian/rules.
* Added headers from compat directory to tk8.4-dev package (closes: #426348).
* Added list of copyright holders to debian/copyright.
[ Chris Waters ]
* Added Anselm Lingnau to uploaders.
-- Chris Waters <xtifr at debian.org> Wed, 25 Jul 2007 05:31:14 -0700
** Affects: tk8.4 (Ubuntu)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive