[Bug 61976] Please sync rtfm 2.0.3-1.1 (universe) from Debian Sid (main)
william.grant at ubuntu.com.au
Sat Sep 23 05:32:46 BST 2006
Public bug reported:
Please sync rtfm 2.0.3-1.1 (universe) from Debian Sid (main). Ubuntu
* Depend on request-tracker3.4, not request-tracker3.
* Bump debian/compat to 5.
* Bump debhelper versioned build-dependency to 5.
Overwriting Ubuntu changes is OK, as the first is now incorporated in
the Debian package, and the last two are unnecessary. Changelog entries
rtfm (2.0.3-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* NMU to fix dependendy on request-tracker (closes: #320941)
-- Christoph Martin <christoph.martin at uni-mainz.de> Tue, 5 Sep 2006 11:57:14 +0200
rtfm (2.0.3-1ubuntu1) dapper; urgency=low
[ Gauvain Pocentek ]
* Uptade request-tracker3 dependency to request-tracker3.4. (Closes: Malone #32767)
[ Jonathan Patrick Davies ]
* debian/compat: changed to 5.
* debian/rules: Updated Standards-Version and dephelper version.
* Sponsored upload for Baishampayan Ghose.
-- Jonathan Patrick Davies <jpatrick at ubuntu.com> Tue, 28 Feb 2006 09:57:56 +0100
** Affects: rtfm (Ubuntu)
Please sync rtfm 2.0.3-1.1 (universe) from Debian Sid (main)
More information about the ubuntu-archive