[Bug 65309] Please sync bigloo (universe) from unstable (main)
hobbsee at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 11 14:27:27 BST 2006
Public bug reported:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync bigloo (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Changelog since current edgy version 2.8a-1:
bigloo (2.8c-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release, soname name change.
* Edited dirname in patches for new upstream version.
* Allow bigloo-ude to work with emacs-snapshot (Closes: #375699).
-- Yann Dirson <dirson at debian.org> Sat, 16 Sep 2006 15:15:53 +0200
bigloo (2.8a-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Acknowledge NMUs on 2.7a (Closes: #374958):
** Set javaprefix to /usr/bin and drop the build-dependency on
free-java-sdk, which isn't usable on arm/hppa. Instead, pull in fastjar,
since it's needed. Fixes FTBFS, patch from Steve Langasek.
(Closes: #374897). This works because the jvm itself is only used when
running the tests.
** Other changes integrated in upstream or in 2.8a-1 already.
* Add dependency on sablevm on all java-enabled archs except arm and
hppa where it is currently broken, to get the jvm tests run.
* Make the jvm tests fatal, but only run them if there is a "java"
command in the PATH (Closes: #375048).
* Call xargs with --no-run-if-empty fo archs where no .css file gets
installed (Closes: #358953).
* Comment out the build-dep on skribe, which was indeed never used since
it cannot be used to build the doc.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 2.7.2, no change.
-- Yann Dirson <dirson at debian.org> Sun, 13 Aug 2006 12:43:20 +0200
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.3 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: bigloo (Ubuntu)
Please sync bigloo (universe) from unstable (main)
More information about the ubuntu-archive