Regarding Moving packages from Universe section to main section

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 1 11:10:58 GMT 2006

On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 03:16:31PM +0530, Chandan M C wrote:
>  How to create override file ... I found in ubuntu override file .. it is
> mentioned for section universe/libs like ..How do I create this file ..
>
>   I got what are seeds .. But what exactly the syntaxt of the seed file ..
> In ubuntu seed file I found .. each package starts with * .. Is it like that
> .. or just a list of pcakages in a normal text file ...

I'm sorry, but I don't have time to help you further. With the many
alternative pieces of archive management software packaged in Ubuntu, I
think you ought to be able to construct the rest of it yourself based on
the help I've given. For further questions about seeds, please see the
germinate source code.

Cheers,