[Bug 74377] Please sync glob2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
lfittl at fsfe.org
Mon Dec 4 13:22:31 GMT 2006
Public bug reported:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync glob2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Changelog since current feisty version 0.8.21-0ubuntu1:
glob2 (0.8.21-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Install data in /usr/share/games (closes: #390930).
* Move pixmaps/ and applications/ to glob2-data package.
-- David Martínez Moreno <ender at debian.org> Sat, 14 Oct 2006 11:40:53
glob2 (0.8.21-2) unstable; urgency=low
- glob2-data should Replace files from old glob2 packages. Thanks, Yann
Dirson (closes: #390211).
- Added libsdl-ttf2.0-dev to Build-Depends (closes: #390003).
* configure: Removed -lvorbis, as it is a useless dependency.
-- David Martínez Moreno <ender at debian.org> Sat, 30 Sep 2006 13:02:33
glob2 (0.8.21-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (closes: #381645):
- Videoshot support added. Using the -vs command line switch, it is now
possible to dump each frame to a bmp in order to build a video
- Added Sloven and Turkish translations.
- Updated Polish, Catalan, Danish, German, Spanish and Swedish
- Prevented key scrolling while in-game menu is active.
- Unit to building allocation system rewrite started.
- Towers can now attack explorers.
- Explorers avoid towers.
- Markets on the same team now share fruits.
- Per-unit skinning and parameter editing.
- Map generator now places stone and fruit.
- Synced the amount of teams that can be placed on a map automatically.
- Completely revamped map editor with better end-user experience.
- New AI system codenamed Echo for better and easier AI development.
- New economic AI using Echo called ReachToInfinity.
- New war-based AI called WarRush.
- Brand new language formatting system which will make it easier for
developers in the future.
- New tooltip system implemented in libgag.
- Gradients have been modified a fair bit.
- Several memory leaks have been found and fixed.
- Fixed lots of other bugs.
* Splitted glob2 in binary and -data packages. More that 80 MB of archive
space are saved in this way.
-- David Martínez Moreno <ender at debian.org> Thu, 21 Sep 2006 02:54:10
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.0 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: glob2 (Ubuntu)
Please sync glob2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
More information about the ubuntu-archive