Please Reply Soon

Mrs. Fatimah Abdul-Azeem. fatiadazeem at aim.com
Thu Aug 10 23:19:55 BST 2006

Greetings,

My name is Mrs. Fatimah Abdul-Azeem, widow to late Mr. Fawaz Abdul-Azeem, former owner of
Petroleum and Gas Company, here in Kuwait, I am 68years old, Suffering from long time cancer of the
breast, From all indications my condition is really Deteriorating, and it's quite obvious that I won't live more
than 2 months according to my doctors, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage,
I don't want your pity, but i need your trust.

My late husband died early last year from heart attack, and during the period of our marriage we Couldn't
produce any child, my late husband was very wealthy, and after his death, I inherited all his business and
wealth, The doctor has advised me that I will not live for more than 2 months, so I have now decided to
spread all my wealth, to contribute mainly to the development of charity in Africa, America, Asia and
Europe, am sorry if you are embarrassed by my mail, i found your e-mail address in the web directory, and
i have decided to contact you, but if for any reason you find this mail offensive, you can ignore it and
please accept my apology.

Before my late husband died he was a major oil tycoon, in Kuwait and deposited the sum of 25million
dollars (Twenty Five million dollars) in a company in Europe some years ago, hats all i have left now, I
need you to collect this funds and distribute it yourself to charity,
so that when i die my soul can rest in peace, the funds will be entirely in hands and management, i hope
God gives you the wisdom to touch very many lives, that is my main concern. 20% of this money will be
for your time and effort, while 80% goes to charity.

God bless you.

Mrs. Fatimah Abdul-Azeem.