Sabily 9.10 (Gaza) released :)

Abdelmonam Kouka abdelmonam.kouka at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 03:24:43 GMT 2009

Assalamo alaykom,

Alhamdolilleh, Sabily Gaza is released! finally it is here :)

You can find the release note in the home page of the sabily web site here:
http://www.sabily.org
You can also get the same informations (in case the web site is down) from
here: http://sabily-guru.blogspot.com/2009/12/sabily-910-gaza-released.html

PS1: Please try to translate the release note to your language and spread
the information
PS2: in next few hours (perhaps the two next days) we will add more servers
as mirrors for the ISOs files besides torrent files, so if you face some
problems in downloading from the actual server (wuala) you can return to the
download page after some hours to see if there is a more accessible server
for you
PS3: if someone has a server and can host our ISOs so he is welcome to do
that :) just send us the adress to share it with others so they can download
from you and of corse you get "ajr" inshalla ;)
PS4: when I will put torrent files please try to use them to seed sabily for
others

Jazakom Allah khayran wassalamo alaykom

--
عبد المنعم كوكة