Re: [JoLUG-General] دليل أوبونتو السهل

Al-Faisal El-Dajani faisal.dajani at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 08:36:12 BST 2008

1) Where is this thing you want us to review? Link or attachment might help
2) *NEVER EVER* send to multiple mailing lists in the same email. If you
absolutely want to send to multiple mailing lists have them in the BCC
field.
3) Again, Ubuntu related stuff to the Ubuntu mailing list. Linux general
stuff to the LUG mailing list. I feel this is Ubuntu related, but that's
debatable.

2008/10/8 Mahmoud Alnaanah <malnaanah at gmail.com>

> السلام عليكم
>
> قمت في الأونة الأخيرة بتعديل "دليل نظام اللينكس توزيعة أوبونتو" وتجهيز
> الإصدار الثاني منه وكانت اهم التغييرات هي:
>

> إضافة بعض المعلومات الجديدة مثل شرح بسيط لسطر الأوامر وحلول بعض المشاكل.
>
> توضيح رخصة الإستخدام وهي CC-BY-SA-3.0
>
> تغيير العنوان بحيث أصبح "دليل أوبونتو السهل"
>
> أرجوا منكم الإطلاع وطرح آرائكم وملاحظاتكم

> ### Jordan Linux Users Group ###
> http://Jolug.org/
> http://groups.google.com/group/Jolug
>
> ### Ubuntu Jordan LoCo Team ###