clearing stuff up

Jad/Hakam madi Jad at Ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 30 07:05:07 BST 2008

Moamen,
Thank you for your email, I'll list software that we adapted so you
can have a better idea.

1-) forum: We are using SimpleMachines forums, it works really good
but we need help in styling it to match the main page style.
2-) Blog: WordPress and of course we need to match its style with the main page
3-) Main site: Drupal and we need content writers.

Why we are not doing everything with drupal? because people are used
to certain software and this will make it easier for them to
contribute and easier for us in case of disaster.