ubuntu arabic wiki draft

Zied ALAYA alaya.zied at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 17:34:38 BST 2008

Jad,
I m with you in this point, we will migrate this paper later to the wiki
but I have two points:
 - the wiki now is not well organized, we need a good plan to the wiki
pages and menu (Syntux tell me he's seeking for some one: by the way any
one want to do it is welcome).
 - it's more simple for all people to work on some think like
spreadsheet. working on the wiki page wiht it's specific format is not
so easy. let's have first more participants and let them become more
familial to the wiki.

I remind the public address to the list of tasks we are preparing:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pdeWsPkE7NB020vvxQccXGg
Any one want to participate will be welcome, just send me a mail and I
will share with him the document immediately.
-
Cordialement
Zied ALAYA
Linux Registered User #468319