Fwd: Arabic Document

Abdelmonam Kouka abdelmonam.kouka at ubuntume.com
Tue Aug 26 14:32:21 BST 2008

Assalam Alikum

In the following link, kindly find, PDF document illustrating how to install
UbuntuME in Arabic, and embedded screen shots:
http://ubuntume.kuwaitnet.net/downloads/UbuntuME_ver01.pdf

It is done by Mr. Hesham Bahram, it is the first version and he will
complete it inshalla.

Please forward this document to all Arabic pages, forums and mailing lists
wherever you think it is useful.

If there is remarks, send your feedback to hesham.bahram at gmail.com or send
them to me and I will make a recapitulation for him.

Wassalam

عبد المنعم كوكة
Abdelmonam Kouka
Software Engineer
GNU/Linux user #450141
GPG Fingerprint: EC21 1E4E 5B0C E4E7 0D64 3305 0D62 75C9 2C15 16E0
"Some people see things as they are and say why.
I dream things that never were and say why not?"
[George Bernard Shaw]
http://www.ubuntume.com/
http://arabeyes.org/
http://www.ubuntu-tn.org/