[ubuntu-ar] Richard Stallman

Leo leo at kde.org.ar
Sat Mar 14 19:21:53 GMT 2009

On Saturday 14 March 2009 15:58:57 Marcelo Guzmán wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 13:10:30 -0200
>
> Mosquera Fernando <fermos.consulting at gmail.com> wrote:
> > http://www.urgente24.com/index.php?id=ver&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=119546&cHash
> >=c8aad1dd6b
>
> "-La Free Knowledge Foundation (FKF), que lidera usted..."
>
> Disculpen, no sería la Free Software Foundation(FSF)???

"FKF (Free Knowledge Foundation) is a non-governamental organisation, non for
profit, funded in 2004, seated in Madrid, Spain. Our objective is promoting
and defending Free Knowledge, and the people's right to experience, study,
propagate, modify, and redistribute knowledge."

No sé si la lidera rms, pero existir existe.

--
KDE Argentina
http://www.kde.org.ar