[ubuntu-ar] video

Carlos Vergine cvergine at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 2 15:43:56 GMT 2009

Probe el dpkg reconfigure pero sigue sin andarme el SL,

Lo que me tira al arrancar es:

2009-01-02T15:40:02Z WARNING: LLViewerWindow: Unable to create window, be sure screen is set at 32-bit color and your graphics driver is configured correctly.  See README-linux.txt or README-solaris.txt for further information.

Y en el txt dice exactamente esto:
PROBLEM 1:- Second Life fails to start up, with a warning on the console like:
   'Error creating window.' or
   'Unable to create window, be sure screen is set at 32-bit color' or
   'SDL: Couldn't find matching GLX visual.'
SOLUTION:- Usually this indicates that your graphics card does not meet
   the minimum requirements, or that your system's OpenGL 3D graphics driver is
   not updated and configured correctly.  If you believe that your graphics
   card DOES meet the minimum requirements then you likely need to install the
   official so-called 'non-free' nVidia or ATI (fglrx) graphics drivers; we
   suggest one of the following options:
 * Consult your Linux distribution's documentation for installing these
   official drivers.  For example, Ubuntu provides documentation here:

 * If your distribution does not make it easy, then you can download the
   required Linux drivers straight from your graphics card manufacturer:
   - nVidia cards:
   - ATI cards:

Segui todos los pasos , pero sigue sin andar. Voy a probar lo que me dijo Federico, anoche no pude seguir por las fiestas de finde y hoy a las 18 arrancamos de nuevo, voy a terminar instalando un DOS 3.3 :) (Por tanto festejo..)