[ubuntu-ar] Jono bacon nos invita a #ubuntu-locoteams

Felipe Lerena felipelerena at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 23:46:34 GMT 2009

Hola gente,
Jono bacon, el "director de la comunidad de ubuntu" hace un rato mando
un mail invitandonos a todos a darnos una vuelta de vez en cuando por
#ubuntu-locoteams
Copio el mail:

Hi everyone,

Right now I am sat in our LoCo Teams channel (#ubuntu-locoteams on
Freenode), and there are 37 people there. Thats good, but not rockin' :)

How about we get that channel pumping? Lets make it a kick-ass place in
which to share LoCo knowledge, best practises and all the great things
our community is doing. :)

Joining is simple:

   * Install an IRC program on your system. You can do this in Ubuntu
     by clicking Applications->Add/Remove and install XChat-GNOME.
   * Run the program and it will automatically connect to the Freenode
     network.
   * You can join the channel by typing: /join #ubuntu-locoteams

The channel is a great place to meet new Ubuntu friends in our
incredible community. :)

Oh, and tell your teams and tell your friends. Lets make it happen. :)

    Jono

--
Jono Bacon
Ubuntu Community Manager

Lipe
http://www.peligroalvolante.com
http://www.felipelerena.com.ar
"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make really crappy operating systems."
- Linus Torvalds