[ubuntu-ar] pro evolution soccer 6 + wine

fede martinez federicoemartinez at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 01:15:57 BST 2007

tira lo siguiente:

File "/usr/lib/transgaming_cedega/Point2Play_gui.py", line 1363, in play_cb
self.play_game()
File "/usr/lib/transgaming_cedega/Point2Play_gui.py", line 1320, in
play_game
retval = self.Point2Play.winex( 0, game_folder, shortcut_properties["Path"],
shortcut_properties["Workdir"],
cmdlineoverride=shortcut_properties["CommandLineArguments"],
debug_channel=debug_channel, output_file=output_file,
output_console=output_console, run_in_gdb=run_in_gdb,
OverrideGameProfile=None, shortcut_name=shortcut_name)
File "/usr/lib/transgaming_cedega/Point2Play.py", line 1500, in winex
(p, v) = os.waitpid(pid, os.WNOHANG)
OSError: [Errno 10] No child processes
Warning: no valid DOS drive found, check your configuration file.
Warning: could not find wine config [Drive x] entry for current working
directory /home/fede/.cedega/proevolution/c_drive/Program Files/KONAMI/Pro
Evolution Soccer 6; starting in windows directory.
Invalid path 'c:\windows' for windows directory: does not exist
Perhaps you have not properly edited or created your Wine configuration
file.
This is (supposed to be) '/home/fede/.cedega/proevolution/config'