[ubuntu-ar] Socorro.

Ernesto erizzardi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 02:56:49 GMT 2007

Luego de tipear trl+Alt+F6, login y pass, me tira:

Ubuntu 7.10 ernesto-desktop tty6
ernesto-desktop login: ernesto
Pasword:
Last login: Mon Nov 5:21:14:35 ART 2007 on tty1
Linux ernesto-desktop 2.6.22-14-generic # 1 smp Sun Oct 14:23:05
The programs included with the Ubuntu system are free software the exact
distribution terms for each program are described in the individual files in
usr/share/doc/*/copyright.
Ubuntu comes wiht ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY to the extent permitted by
aplicable law.
ernesto en ernesto-desktop: $ sudo/etc/init.d/gdm/restart
[sudo] password for ernesto
sudo: etc: command not fund
ernesto en ernesto-desktop : $ sudo mkdir-p-etc-X11-sessions-bash: $ orden no
encontrada.

Sin duda me calzó un cross y ahora me ningunea. ¿Podremos seguir?
Un abrazo. Ernesto