Installing the Ubuntu SDK

Zoltán Balogh zoltan.balogh at canonical.com
Mon May 2 04:56:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

This warning comes during debootstrapping the click chroot. The Ubuntu
SDK itself has nothing to do with this.

The console logs about "apt-cache policy apt-utils" means that the
debconf did not find  the /usr/bin/apt-extracttemplates program which is
used when packages need to ask you questions about how to be configured.

So, all it means that during the bootstrapping process first the
"required" packages  are installed and the "important" packages come
after them. And apt-utils is an "important" only packages as far as I know.

It is not a problem, all those packages are configured properly at a
later stage.

Cheers,

bzoltan