Accessing a specific location

Bertrand CHEVRIER chevrier.bertrand at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 16:20:17 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm in the process of developing a scope. The goal is to list the bookmarks
from the webbrowser-app.

After reading the documentation and reading the setting up my environment,
this seems pretty straight forward, except that I don't know how to access
the bookmark database within a confined env.

Basically I need to read (or copy) the file
/home/phablet/.local/share/webbrowser-
app/bookmarks.sqlite

I went through the documentation of the AppArmor but it seems none of the
policy group allows me to do that, right ?

So what would be the way to access this file (in read only) from my scope ?

Thanks,

--
http://krampstudio.com
http://github.com/krampstudio