UbuntuListView custom delegate with conditional layout

Yasmany Cubela Medina yasmanycm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 19:50:36 UTC 2015

Hello.

I have this code im using on my app. I want to display a fee of news and
for that im building my on delegate to use in the UbuntuListView component.

https://gist.github.com/bitgandtter/27181c8dc59a0ed02fe3

The requirement its that some news need to be displayed in different ways
depending of the type, maybe categories of the news or tags, etc. For that
i choose a ConditionalLayout that evaluate the condition and render the
Layout that encapsulate the view i need for the news in question.

All of that its working nice but now all my elements overlap one another,
how can i fix that or what im doing wrong?

Thanks.