My app OpenSinhalease is still pending review

Allison Randal allison at ubuntu.com
Thu May 3 17:49:18 UTC 2012

On 05/03/2012 08:49 AM, Allison Randal wrote:
> The next step for OpenSinhalease is to change the install location from
> /usr to /opt.

Oh, I missed the fact that you're still building for Oneiric. You
changed the version number to 12.04.1, but the first line of the
debian/changelog file specifies that the package should build for
"oneiric". When I update this to "precise", the package fails to build.
It looks like your app will need to be updated for the versions of Pango
or GTK on Precise. Let us know if you have any questions on how to go
about doing this.

Allison