My app OpenSinhalease is still pending review

Allison Randal allison at ubuntu.com
Thu May 3 15:49:19 UTC 2012

On 05/02/2012 11:30 PM, Malaka Gallage wrote:
> Hi all. I submitted an app to software centre and it is still pending
> review. Can I know how long does it take to complete the review ???

Hi Malaka,

Reviews can take as little as a single day, if the app comes in already
packaged, in a PPA, installing in /opt, and with no potential code or
security problems. Any changes that need to be made after submission can
slow things down.

The next step for OpenSinhalease is to change the install location from
/usr to /opt. I'll send you a more detailed message on what your app
needs. You'll also find some more information at:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AppReviewBoard/Submissions/InstallPathTips

Thanks for submitting!
Allison