pkgme test run over ARB apps

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 1 17:42:56 UTC 2012

Hello,

On 01.06.2012 16:39, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> 2/124 (1.6%): provided packaging, but bug 1007344
> -------------------------
>     These were python apps as well, but when running pkgme, it ran into
>     https://bugs.launchpad.net/pkgme/+bug/1007344 - once worked around
>     the issue, pkgme was happy again.

In next to no time, James fixed this one, so we're up to 25/125 (20.2%)
which work.

Maybe it's time for us to start looking into the quality of packaging
which pkgme produces and start fixing small bugs we find here and there. :-)

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
And follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to