[Vote] F5 Notifier

Nathan Osman nathan.osman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 02:46:33 UTC 2012

I have reviewed F5 Notifer according to the instructions on this
page<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AppReviewBoard/Review/Showdown>.
There were a couple of very minor Lintian warnings and arb-lint
produced a warning
and error <http://dpaste.com/770046/> that I was able to correct. I have
created a branch (lp:~george-edison55/ubuntu- <goog_1105631132>
app-reviews/f5-notifier<https://code.launchpad.net/%7Egeorge-edison55/ubuntu-app-reviews/f5-notifier>)
that addresses all of the issues I encountered. For some reason,
debian/rules had the wrong filename on lines 22 and 24 (I removed the
'extras-' prefix because it is added when the file is moved to
/usr/share/applications).

I have also tested the application to ensure that it functions as described.

- Nathan