python lib / class to animate widgets?

Lövei Róbert loveirobert_ubapp at netlapom.hu
Wed Feb 15 09:01:32 UTC 2012

Yes I would like to move, fadein / out (change alpha on) Gtk widgets.

Python is new for me and Ubuntu app development too. I'm playing with
quickly, python and glade to become familiar with it.

Can I ask here about how to structure my python code in Ubuntu apps? I
think its a more python related question, but I hope You can give me
instructions.

Thanks,
Robert