Welcome to... The Fridge!

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 12 08:58:34 CDT 2005

Welcome to... The Fridge!
=========================

Conceived at UbuntuDownUnder, The Fridge is an information hub for the
Ubuntu community, bringing together news, grassroots marketing, advocacy,
team collaboration, and great original content.

  http://fridge.ubuntu.com/

Just like the family fridge at home, this is where we - the Ubuntu family -
can put our best work on display for everyone to see... along with the
requisite jokes, reminders, invitations, news clippings, photos and
everything else! You can find out more about The Fridge, our devious plans,
and how you can help on the website:

  http://fridge.ubuntu.com/about

So when you’ve got something cool and fresh that you’re just itching to tell
the Ubuntu community, you know what to do... Stick it on The Fridge!

  http://fridge.ubuntu.com/

- Jeff Waugh
  Chief Refrigeration Engineer

--
Ubuntu USA & Europe Tour: Oct-Nov 2005            http://wiki.ubuntu.com/3BT

   "And that's what it sounds like if you *download* it!" - John Linnell
                          of They Might Be Giants