Ubuntu Love Day!

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 14 05:44:38 CST 2005

Gooood morning freedom lovers!

Today, Valentine's Day, is all about love. Love for your fellow man and/or
woman. Love for roses and hayfever. Love for chocolates and champagne. Love
for moonlight and other things that sparkle in mysterious and romantic ways.
Love for restaurant receipts and long walks on the beach in high heels. Love
for balloons and breathing helium before saying "I love you".

But if that's still not enough love for you, the only remedy is Ubuntu Love!

  o/~ Love is in the air
      Everywhere I look around
      Love is in the air
      Every sight and every sound o/~

Starting this Thursday, 17th February, Ubuntu Love Day is dedicated to the
growth and encouragement of new Ubuntu contributors. Whether it's filing,
triaging or fixing bugs, learning how to make packages, becoming a Master of
the Universe, or any of the countless things you can do to contribute or get
involved, Ubuntu Love Day is for you!

  o/~ And I don't know if I'm being foolish
      Don't know if I'm being wise
      But it's something that I must believe in
      And it's there when I look in your eyes o/~

Find your way into the hearts of Ubuntu users all around the world, starting
this Thursday. See you all there. :-)

Love,
      Jeff

--