Welcome to AULT mailing list

Sadeq Zabihi sadeqzabihi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 16:38:58 BST 2010

Salam Be Hame;

I want to thank all of you for joining this process and hope we could
have more contact through this mailing list.

I like to remind some points for all, also we have discussed them in
kickoff meeting;

1- read Ubuntu Code of Conduct carefully
http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct

2- creating an account in Launchpad
https://launchpad.net/

3- joining ubuntu-af team
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-af

4- joining mailing list :)

5- suggestion for improving wiki page
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AfghanistanTeam

6- joining ubuntuforums and helping our forum
http://af.ubuntuforums.org

7- be availbe in IRC channel
http://webchat.freenode.net/

8- encouraging others (friends, classmates, students) for contribution

9- monthly meeting and reports

10- contributing in localization projects
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-prs

11- Like Facebook fan page :)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Afghanistan-Ubuntu/124573690932527

12- take tour to other loco teams, IRC channels
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeamList

13- help other projects in our family

Again thanks for all effort you are doing!
Look forward to hear from you!

--
Best Regards
Sadeq Zabihi