[Ubuntu-AE] Fwd: [loco-contacts] Ubuntu Global Jam Dates - 15.04 cycle

Neil Oosthuizen nlsthzn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 17:40:27 UTC 2014

Me again ladies and gents :) -

Below is a mail about the up and coming Ubuntu Global Jam where teams can
get together and contribute to the latest development version of Ubuntu
(15,04 Vivid Vervet - yes a Blou Apie :p)

The plan is for this to happen from the 6th to the 8th of February which
means we have plenty of time to plan for this. Those interested have a read
below and lets get planning :)

Neil