[Ubuntu-AE] [EmiratesLoCo] Re: Workik Meeting

Zulfiqar Ali Khan zulfiqar at hablconsultancy.com
Wed Oct 31 16:16:45 UTC 2012

Toki,

We are learning form our mistakes and moving ahead. The meetings were
never private just never announced. It was spread with word of mouth and
getting the like minded people to come and join us, some left some
stayed back. This is how it was going on.

Well we are now going public and would not get into an argument what
went wrong and how and when, rather move ahead. We are very open as we
have been in the past for anyone to come join us.

Lets hope this is for the better and the ae-loco flourish even more than
ever.

Regards

Zulfiqar Ali Khan