[Ubuntu-AE] membership at LP/~ubuntu-ae

John Joseph jjk_saji at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 06:43:59 UTC 2012

Hi Akshay
It is not proper to label me 'traouble maker', since we dont know each other personaly and I never did any trouble to you or to the group
If this group  has some thing to do with Open Source, There should be a reason why the membership request was not approved so far.
Can you please explaing to the group what was the 'right intention' behind not approving membership of others and myslef for such a long time.

Thanks
Joseph John
http://www.meetup.com/EmiratesLoCo