[Ubuntu-AE] Long but interesting read

Sofian Rahmani sofiankrt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 12:43:07 GMT 2008

Wow, that was quick! 3 replies in half an hour!
How many people are in this mailing list?
Hmm... I might be able to organize something at the Cultural Foundation. I
have many friends there! Perhaps we might bring some Ubuntu CD's and give
them out? Even a lecture, perhaps? I'm going there today actually. How many
people do you expect will show up?

Best wishes,
Sofian
Linux user