[Ubuntu-AE] Please help

omar hafez el_moro55 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 21:52:05 BST 2007

Good evening sir.

My name is Omar S. A. Hafez and I downloaded Ubuntu from your website.
After that, I followed the instructions you provided on how to burn the image on the CD, and I did it correctly.

But when I tried to run Ubuntu from the boot CD I choose the option "Run or Install Ubuntu"
but I message appeared and it says "Error reading boot CD" or "Error booting from  CD" or something similar to that..

Why is that? and how do I fix this problem??