Sound question

Vojtěch šmiro vsmiro at seznam.cz
Sat Dec 5 11:48:50 UTC 2020

Hello,

I have this question from my friend and flat mate Libor. He can't write
and speak english, but he can understand a bit. Now I will translate
there his question.

Thanks.

Best regards

Vojta.

Greetings,

I would like to ask somethink.

I have Raspbian which I've installed from console version. I can't
remember steps, my friend helped me and I couldn't write commands. I
didn't have phone with loud call. We rewrote some files, I don't know
which files and Orca speaks to Alsa. Other sounds run to Pulseaudio.
System sounds are in Alsa too, I found this, because when external sound
card is joined, pulse works in external sound card and Alsa works in
internal sound card.
My question: I would like to set Orca speak to Alsa in ubuntu. If it
will work, I musn't use external sound card.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

Libor.