Ubuntu Mate on Raspberry Pi

Vojtěch šmiro vsmiro at seznam.cz
Mon Aug 17 12:38:37 UTC 2020

Hello Pavel,

We've tested it with Libor. But we made mistake, we set Orca on but it
makes strange noises. And we made by your tutorial, but system not
restart after pressing enter many times after user options. But good
news, we had login sound. Please, how can we do now?

Thanks.

Best regards

Vojta.

P. S. How can we switch pulse to libao?