Mate login manager

Pavel VlĨek vlcekpavel93 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 11:24:20 UTC 2018

Hi,

login manager in Ubuntu Mate 18.04 is accessible. The same Login manager
uses Fedora 28 Mate and is also accessible. I have a question.
Accessibility is fixed upstream, or only in Ubuntu and Fedora? If it is
upstream, which login manager is used? Lightdm or other? If I open
package filelist, I can see lightdm-1.3 I think. I want install the same
login manager with a11y fixed to my Antergos laptop, but I do something
wrong, alt super s works only on Ubuntu and Fedora.

Thanks,

Pavel