VmWare problem

Glenn At Home gErvin at cableone.net
Tue Mar 20 13:46:21 UTC 2018

Hi Nick,
I did the control + G, and I also did the alt + control and it goes back to Windows control.
After control G, all keystrokes are silent, as they should be before speech.
I don't know about full screen mode.
One would think too, if the alt + F2 works, or any edit field, I should hear the thunk on backspace, but I don't hear that either.

Glenn