Ubuntu mate 17.10 mate addition and unable to read the menus.

Glenn At Home gErvin at cableone.net
Sun Mar 11 17:06:12 UTC 2018

I had this trouble with the same version on a live copy running from a thumb drive and on a laptop I had installed it to.
I just went back to 16.4.3.
But I'm glad to see that someone else had that, and it wasn't a corrupt download or something on my end.
Not that I'm glad you had the difficulty too though.

Glenn