orca not speaking at the login screan

Milton milton at tomaatnet.nl
Mon Feb 5 07:49:20 UTC 2018

Hi,
After I installed Ubuntu 16.04.3 with the help of Orca I got speech in
the login screen.
Be sure you have sound in the login screen. If you heard the drums than
it'  OK. On some hardware I noticed the sound was muted or too low.
Maybe you can try Alt_Super_S or activate the screen reader in the
Ubuntu menu in the top right corner of the screen. If I remember right
press Alt_F10 then richt arrow once and up arrow once, then press Enter.
Milton