Accessible Coconut Linux

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 20:00:17 UTC 2018

I've heard of it. In fact, it's been mentioned fairly recently on a
couple of other lists. I can't remember if it's based on Debian or an
Ubuntu LTS. If memory serves and the search results I'm seeing are
correct, I believe a company called Cocofrix develops it. I found them
at cocofrix.com. Their about page certainly mentions accessibility, and
that name definitely looks familiar. Hope it helps.

Imetumwa kutoka kwa kuongezeka kwa nazi kubwa kwenye mti mrefu