Podcast about installing Accessible Coconut

Vojtěch Polášek krecoun at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 14:47:01 UTC 2018

Hi guys,

at this year's ICC camp in Croatia, I ran a workshop about accessible
Linux for blind people. I chose Accessible Coconut because currently it
works as the only still developed relatively up-to-date Linux
distribution with features for blind and visually impaired.

As a product I also created a podcast which explains how to install
Accessible Coconut on USB drive so you can carry it around as your
portable operating system and experiment more.

https://cloud.vojtapolasek.eu/index.php/s/GJmQRojkQkMeGpN

I hope it helps someone.

Best regards,

Vojtěch Polášek