Ubuntu-mate 18.04 Fwd: [orca-list] mate tweek tip

David Hunt dahunt at posteo.de
Sat Apr 28 20:21:37 UTC 2018

Greetings!

Is there, in fact, any tab other than 'desktop icons', on the mate-tweak
application?  If other tabs exist, such as 'keyboard', 'layout', etc, I
cannot get to them, using the included orca screen reader.  The message
below suggests a work-around for this problem, but I cannot do it.  I
know how to switch layouts with a commandline, but am curious about this
tool.

Thanks,

Dave